Re: The sims 2

by mate54

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 2

★★★ Newbie

I know a few years ago the sims 2 was available on origin and I wasn't using origin at the time and missed the chance to add it to my library. I wish this could be added back so we can play it as I love the sims 2 and I know many other people who do too.

Message 1 of 2 (875 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@amyshannon954 Unfortunately, as of October 2018, The Sims 2 is no longer available on Origin and there are no plans at the moment to bring it back. We all want it back, but EA hasn't announced anything so far.

The only official ways to get the game are to purchase The Sims 2 Super Collection on App Store if you play on Mac, or purchase physical copies of the game if you play on Windows. If your PC doesn't have a disk drive, you can purchase an external one and use it instead.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (847 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@amyshannon954 Unfortunately, as of October 2018, The Sims 2 is no longer available on Origin and there are no plans at the moment to bring it back. We all want it back, but EA hasn't announced anything so far.

The only official ways to get the game are to purchase The Sims 2 Super Collection on App Store if you play on Mac, or purchase physical copies of the game if you play on Windows. If your PC doesn't have a disk drive, you can purchase an external one and use it instead.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (848 Views)