Re: The Sims Online

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims Online

★★★ Newbie

Why is EA not looking into bringing back The Sims Online? The game was introduced way ahead of its time but even then, it was still successful. Any other Sims game that had online capability just doesn’t match TSO. Everything is online now. This needs to be resurrected!! Who’s with me??

Message 1 of 6 (923 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Always happy to see how passionate fans are but sorry to say that I am not aware of any plans to bring the game back. I will pass your feedback on to the team.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (897 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Always happy to see how passionate fans are but sorry to say that I am not aware of any plans to bring the game back. I will pass your feedback on to the team.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (898 Views)

★ Novice

I am SO with you!. EA land (later renamed The Sims Online) was the most amazing online multiplayer I ever played. I miss it greatly. They should definitely bring it back. I know at least a dozen people who miss it. let alone those who loved it as well. it was always very busy. Standard smile 

Message 3 of 6 (745 Views)

Champion

@phoenixice2010 , please note that responding or reviving old threads that have been closed or no responses have been added recently is often not allowed in most forums and is against their rules. If you are having a problem that is similar to an older thread that has been closed or is too old, you can certainly provide a link. 

EA understands that many folks are very passionate about older games, but at this time they have chosen to allocate their time and resources to other projects.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 6 (574 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kunklepeck my previous response still applies here, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (544 Views)