The Sims Medieval

by MountainMamaMSB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims Medieval

★★★★ Novice

I bought The Sims Medieval back in 2/2011 and paid $53.82 for it. I played it and then switched to playing my other Sims games. It stayed in my library until last year and it disappeared. I have written Origin twice - have two error report numbers, but they have not bothered to respond to either one. I paid for the game. I want it. I checked my account with EA and yes it is showing that I did indeed buy it February 7, 2011 for $53.82.

Now, how do I get Origin to bring it back to my library?

My two Origin Error Report numbers are:

119af85430007686

11c7e5480003ce9e

Message 1 of 6 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims Medieval

Community Manager
@MountainMamaMSB Hey, an Origin Error Report is usually used for troubleshooting launcher-specific issues, rather than something on the account, and in this case it looks like the issue is with the account rather than the local Origin install.

Can you reach out to support directly at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ and detail the issue. From what I can see they should be able to easily verify the content and get it straightened out.

Thank you.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (643 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@MountainMamaMSB Hey, an Origin Error Report is usually used for troubleshooting launcher-specific issues, rather than something on the account, and in this case it looks like the issue is with the account rather than the local Origin install.

Can you reach out to support directly at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ and detail the issue. From what I can see they should be able to easily verify the content and get it straightened out.

Thank you.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As usual, EA help is not working. Every time I have gone there it isn't and takes me days to finally find a time when it is. I think they have gotten too big and it's gone to their head. I get the distinct impression they could give a flip about their customers once they've gotten their money.

Message 3 of 6 (621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What a riot!! Even their Customer Satisfaction site isn't working! Shows they do not want to know if you're satisfied with their products/service or not.

Message 4 of 6 (617 Views)

Champion

@MountainMamaMSB , your problem is easily correctable and is usually solved by a phone call or email to Customer Support. Was your problem solved? Do you have Sims Medieval back in your Origin account? 

Please also remember that many of the EA Customer Service Representatives are working from home due to their offices being closed due to Covid19 and it is taking longer than normal to respond back to you or any of EA's customers.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 6 (590 Views)

Community Manager

Hi again, can I check what happened when you tried the survey?

As for support, as noted unfortunately times are more restricted than they might be during other years, but hopefully it can get sorted. 

If you use this link you should get an option to open a live chat during US office hours: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=origin&platform=pc&category=missing-content&issue=had-con...

However if you're not in the US, or just aren't available during office hours, you can click the flag at the top of the page to choose a region more appropriate for you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (575 Views)