Re: The Sims Medieval folders doesn't appear in the Origin Games Folder

by Tremayne4260

Original Post

The Sims Medieval folders doesn't appear in the Origin Games Folder

★★★ Newbie

The Sims Medieval games folder is not showing in Origin Games folder (yes i have purchased the game through Origin so no need to tell me if its in the EA games folder) could anyone tell me if they have had the same problem or if there is a solution to fixing the problem cause i need to access the commands.ini file to enables Testing cheats to pass a glitch in the game.

it's frustrating when you can't search for a similar thread/same problem cause it's so rare (mind you i have hidden folders checked too)

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (2,603 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @kldavo,

The commands.ini file should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini if you installed the game to the default directory.

If you check Origin Application Settings - Installs & Saves, what locations is 'Game library location' set to? Your game installation should show up there if you finished the download/install.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 4 (2,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I know I'm probably being dim but I can't work out how to get to the initial CDisappointedProgram Files (x86) bit that you mention. Like, where is that? Clearly I am more technologically stunted than I even knew...

Message 3 of 4 (1,974 Views)

Champion

@hollymoorex , right click on your Start button. That should show your computer's directory.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (1,962 Views)