Re: [The Sims Medieval] The Sims Medieval Game Launcher Won't load game

by PuddinOnTheRitz

Original Post

[The Sims Medieval] The Sims Medieval Game Launcher Won't load game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims Medieval with the Pirates & Nobles pack but nither will not load pass the Game Launcher screen. I've updated my Java and cleared out my Temp Internet files with no help.. Any ideas whats the problem?

Message 1 of 5 (2,350 Views)

Community Manager

Can you tell us more about your computer and your operating system, please?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,142 Views)

★★ Novice

I am running off of an Asus G75V gaming laptop, fully updated on Java, Adobe, Flash Player and latest IE version. I just got this today and have never played so why won't the launcher show properly??? It is a direct download via Origin but I have NO issues launching S3 with all the EPs, SPs and store content on the same system. Please let me know if the site for this has been closed. Thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (2,048 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just reinstalled the 2 Sims Medieval games.  Had some trouble updating the launcher and found a fix and downloaded it and the launcher updated but it won't launch the game.  I have Windows8 and was just reading that the game won't play on W8 if the lancher is updated ( well I can't un-update it ) but supposibly it will play the base game. Task manager shows the game running but it never comes up.  Is this going to be fixed?  Can it be fixed? 

Message 4 of 5 (1,918 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Forgive me for usurping this thread but it appears to be the same problem.

Message 5 of 5 (1,917 Views)