The Sims Medieval: Deluxe Pack still available to buy, despite already own it?

by Equus_Crepusculi

Original Post

The Sims Medieval: Deluxe Pack still available to buy, despite already own it?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am both a bit concerned and confused. ...And excuse my poor English. Thinking

Well, I've ordered The Sims Medieval: Deluxe Pack here on Origin while I was browsing, and the order was confirmed and completed as I have checked on my mail.

After the The Sims Medieval has downloaded and installed, I've checked the game on the Game Library before launching it and it said ''Special Edition''. I believed something isn't right, so I've checked in the extra content filter, the Deluxe Pack is still available to purchase, same price as it said when I have ordered, despite I've already ordered it here on Origin. However, the Special Edition and the Pirates and Nobles was included when I was checking on my mail regarding the purchase confirmation.

How can the Deluxe Pack still be available to purchase in the Store when you have already ordered and own it on the Game Library?

Am I the only one who has experienced to this or has this happened to somebody else?

Message 1 of 2 (500 Views)

Re: The Sims Medieval: Deluxe Pack still available to buy, despite already own i

Champion

@Equus_Crepusculi , this sounds like you will need to contact the EA Customer Support Team. They will be able to help you further.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (488 Views)