The Sims Classic

by autopimpmaster

Original Post

Re: Buy Sims 1 Legally

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Just get an external optical drive -- they are quite inexpensive:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sims-Deluxe-Edition-PC/dp/B00006CRUN/ref=pd_sim_vg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=02Q7C9...

Message 61 of 103 (609 Views)

Re: Buy Sims 1 Legally

Hero (Retired)

It's not on Origin at all so no, It is also not on steam as well so getting a legal download copy of this game would be really difficult. 

Message 62 of 103 (605 Views)

where to redownload old maxis tools for sims 1

★★★ Newbie

where do i redownload old tools by maxis for sims 1 called art studio and homecrafter?

Message 63 of 103 (603 Views)

Re: where to redownload old maxis tools for sims 1

Hero

@angelique12781 Moved to Sims 1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 103 (596 Views)

installing house party expansion pack

★★ Newbie

I have installed The Sims Deluxe Edition onto my toshiba satellite pentium windows 7 laptop, works fine. Now i have bought The Sims House Party Expansion Pack for windows 95/98 but it won't install. I need a step by step guide to install it possibly. Thank you EA for making awesome games Standard smile

Message 65 of 103 (589 Views)

Re: installing house party expansion pack

Community Manager

@MasculineRogue7 Hi,

I unfortunately don't have a copy of the expansion available myself, so all I can do is give you links of others that had received a similar question beforehand, check this and this link.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 66 of 103 (586 Views)

Re: Sims Complete Collection

★★★ Newbie

Hello I was wondering if you found a solution tk the problem with sims 1. I am having the same problem.  If you found out how to resolve this issue please tell me

Message 67 of 103 (585 Views)

my original sims dbl deluxe won't play

★ Newbie

I only play the original sims dbl deluxe.  Something happened to the computer and my husband did whatever to it so that I had to uninstall my dbl deluxe, hot date & superstar sims.  I reinstalled the dbl deluxe 4 disc set, but when I go to play, it only loads about 1/2 way then it kicks the game off. Help. Thk u.

Message 68 of 103 (565 Views)

the sims deluxe edition

★★ Newbie

hello im trying to redigisted my sims deluxe edition the first one but it tells me i need the code in the case but i donot have the case how can i get it

Message 69 of 103 (562 Views)

Where can I get a patch for the sims 1 makin magic

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I get this. http://i60.tinypic.com/29w23o3.jpg

Where can I get the patch because instead of  updating the game it uninstalls the game if I say yes.

Message 70 of 103 (565 Views)