Re: [The Sims] Sims complete collection issues

by PeachPoppy

Original Post

Re: [the sims 1 and windows 10

★ Guide

Yes. I tried in both compatible modes. I even talked to Microsoft about this issue. According to them, EA did not upgrade the software of the sims 1 game to be compatible with WINDOWS 10. Windows 10 does not recognize it's loading program either. I did find another person with the same issue, but they posted the only way to get it to work is with a virtual PC in your windows 10 pc. I was hoping to find a easier way to play it, but it may end up like this. It has something to do with the loading exe on sims 1 why it won't work. Try ask EA too..and they told me same thing. Guess this game is dead in Windows 10..One of the best games of all time and i cannot even play it anymore..

Message 101 of 103 (714 Views)

The Sims Expansion Pack Livin Large and House Party for PC

★★★ Newbie

I bought many moons ago the original Sims expansion pack with Livin Large and House Party. I unfortunately over the years of moving can only find one disc and no other information. I want to download The Sims (original edition from 1999/2000) with expansion pack House Party and Living Large on PC, where can I legally download these please?

Message 102 of 103 (711 Views)

Re: [The Sims] Sims complete collection issues

★★★ Novice

How Do You Fix The Sims 1 Complete Collection, I've Installed It & Every Time I Click On It It Says " Fatal Error" " Game Can't Be Started Because The Default Graphics Card Doesn't Support Thousands Of Colors", "Exit Now" Please Can Anyone Help, Commment ASAP. Thank You!

Message 103 of 103 (530 Views)