Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The Sims 2 ultimate collection origin wont launch. (Windows 10)

by AbC5595a3631899

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

thank you Standard smile but where do I find the cards on win 10? can't find anything with this new pc, used to do all on my own on XP lol now stuck!!

Message 11 of 13 (315 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@AbC5595a3631899 AND ALSO I figured out there is a trojan in one of our dowonload files from ORIGIN, it's in the sims2ep9.exe (not in our pc) and it is called: tr/crypt.xpack.gen3 and it's in THEIR file (ORIGIN) not our pc so that crashes the game all the time. I tried getting rid of it but if you delete that program the game doesn't work anymore than it did before... so the problem is at the root... Installed the game last night, worked totally well and this morning, the game is still here but it won,t start and says it's not installed. so.... what can I do about that??? it's an origin file that's corrupted not my pc!
Message 12 of 13 (314 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

hello, I did all that and it didn't change anything but I notice there is a trojan in the Sims2ep9.exe
my pc foud it, I have a picture but it is in french but I think you can understand so here's the picture and you guys should check that Sims2ep9.exe, it is faulty and had a trojan, the pic says it all and even the name of the trojan!

Message 13 of 13 (305 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help