The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection

by SilkeMeeus

Original Post

The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection

★★★ Newbie

I had a time ago the sims 2 ultimate collection, but i stopped a while with playing the game. In the time between, my computer broke and i bought a new one. Also made a new origin account, but i can't see the sims 2 on it anymore. I also don't know my old account.... I have also the sims 3 but it is not the same as the Sims 2. When i asked a collaborator of EA, they could not help me and said this forum would be the last option to get it back. 

Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)

Re: The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SilkeMeeus

Unfortunately, we also won't be able to help with getting you code for The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Frown You can read more about it in this article.

If you had a physical copy of the game before with the code, we would be able to locate the old EA account easily via activation key. However, if you've used the promo code, you would have to contact our live support and provide them if any other details about the account (like username or email address) to locate it.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (423 Views)

★ Novice

Ohhhhhh No!!!!

I just found my 15 year old copy lying around... Just for some days now I won't be able to play anymore.

Please tell me that there is a little chance that something would happen (like an exception).

Message 3 of 4 (376 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @JCEJIN

If you still have the activation code for The Sims 2, you might try to contact our live support. However, I cannot promise that anything can be done, but at least they should be able to check out and validate the code for you.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)