The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

by vriquelmerocha

Original Post

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

★★ Novice

Hello, for me as a personal opinion, The Sims 2 is the best game in the series, but I've been noticing graphics problems and not only that sims walk in black squares, but also, the screen flashes each time with any more or less sudden movement, besides that both sims man like the sims women, to go to a store and display the menu to buy jewelry or clothes, it appears a totally different sim, although that appears as being annoying, to I once went to buy jewelry with a sim old, to unfold the menu, no longer appeared a different sim, now appeared my sim, faceless, with hair flowing and shoulder area, protruded the head of a dog after those incidents I install a third-party program called "Graphics Ruler Maker" on the next page http://www.simsnetwork.com/simpedia/the-sims-2/editions/the-sims-2/specials/graphics -rules-maker-im..., the truth is that I fix some of the problems mentioned above, unless the subject of the clothes and jewelry, but I would like to create a patch or an update for the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, because as I said earlier, there are still some missing correct errors.
For you have taken into account this comment ......... I can only say, thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 1 (206 Views)