The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection missing from my origin account

by yoshemahino

Original Post

The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection missing from my origin account

★★ Novice

I am having an issue with finding and downloading The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection. It was in my origin account and when I went to download it the item was no longer in my account. Is there a way that I may be able to get it back? I tried reinstalling origin as well as refreshing my game list and signed out and then back in. nothing seems to be working. I wanted to contact ea directly but I don't have much time and am unable to sit around for a call or a chat.

Message 1 of 7 (2,064 Views)

Re: The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection missing from my origin account

Hero
@yoshemahino Is there a chance it's in the Hidden Games list?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (2,056 Views)

★★ Novice
@mate54 I have checked and its not there either
Message 3 of 7 (2,030 Views)

Champion

@yoshemahino  The game should be there if you had it prior to 2018. If you have tried to reset and it’s not in Hidden Games, then the only way is to contact EA Help Support. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (2,019 Views)

Hero

@yoshemahino If the game used to be there, and then suddenly disappeared, you could try deleting Origin cache; I had a problem once where some of my games were missing until I cleared cache.

Clear cache to fix problems with your games 

If the game is still missing after that, try contacting EA Help like @Tremayne4260 suggested.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (2,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get anywhere with this? Just recently discovered the same thing... Gone.

Message 6 of 7 (1,081 Views)

★★ Novice

No. I even tried to contact ea and they were of no help. I had it and now it’s gone. When I contacted ea they informed me that if it was there it should be there. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,073 Views)