The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, NO EA Folder !!!

by SparkleDot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, NO EA Folder !!!

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I have a problem. I reinstalled my sims 2 ultimate collection but there is no EA folder. My game is located in Origin Games folder but i really want to install custom content and i just can”t. What should I do? I really need that EA folder but i just don”t know how to manage the situation. How can I add custom content to my game if my game is placed in the Origin Games folder ?

Message 1 of 5 (1,634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, NO EA Folder !!!

Champion

@SparkleDot , have you started up the game at all yet? If not, try to do so. The Sims 2 folder will not appear until the game has a chance to run and generate one. Once the game has generated a new Sims 2 folder, the folder will appear in your Documents under EA Games. You will need to add a folder called "Downloads" in which you will place your CC. 

Please keep me updated.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,588 Views)

All Replies

@SparkleDot  I've moved your post to the Other Sims Games section, where Sims 2 questions are handled.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (1,612 Views)

Champion

@SparkleDot , have you started up the game at all yet? If not, try to do so. The Sims 2 folder will not appear until the game has a chance to run and generate one. Once the game has generated a new Sims 2 folder, the folder will appear in your Documents under EA Games. You will need to add a folder called "Downloads" in which you will place your CC. 

Please keep me updated.

Message 3 of 5 (1,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Tremayne4260 I did this and it worked!! Thank you so so much! ❤️

Message 4 of 5 (1,577 Views)

Champion

@SparkleDot You are most welcome Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (1,557 Views)