by privateryan5671

Original Post

Re: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection 2019

★★ Novice

Sad Frown

Message 31 of 71 (3,854 Views)

The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2019

★★★ Newbie

Hi, just wondering if i can still get the sims 2 somehow in 2019 without the disc? Thinking

Message 32 of 71 (3,847 Views)

Re: The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2019

Champion

@milliemilly , the digital giveaway of Sims 2 from EA ended in October 2018. Please see the link below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/Ending-code-support-for-The-Sims-2-Ultimate-Collectio...

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 33 of 71 (3,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@privateryan5671 i dont think so but you can find it in occasion in ebay
Message 34 of 71 (3,131 Views)

The Sims 2

★★★ Newbie

Is there the Sims 2 and Sims 2 university life is available in 2019 on PC. 

Message 35 of 71 (2,888 Views)

The Sims 2

★★★ Newbie

What code I should use to access The Sims 2 and the Sims 2 University Life on Origin? If origin has The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 University Life.

Message 36 of 71 (2,889 Views)

Re: The Sims 2

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Bindi-Gai1999 , The Sims 2, any of its expansion packs and stuff packs and the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection are no longer available on Origin as of October 2018. EA has made the decision to no longer make the game available in a digital format for the Windows Operating System or OS for short. The only digital version available to my knowledge is for the Mac OS as the game is available to purchase through the Apple App Store. I'm afraid that there is no way for the Mac version to run on a Windows machine as the game was made to run only on the Mac OS.

In order to play the Sims 2 on a Windows computer, you will need a disk drive and the disks themselves. If your computer does not have a disk drive, external disk drives are available for purchase and are not expensive. Copies of the disks are available for purchase on Amazon or Ebay. Prices vary. 

If you are trying to register the codes on disks you already own, Origin will not recognize them and there is no longer a way to register the disks via another website or through EA Help Support. 

I hope this explains the situation.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 37 of 71 (2,864 Views)

★ Novice

They denied me and I have the game and the code.. They just don't care about the Sims 2 anymore guys.. *sigh*

Message 38 of 71 (2,747 Views)

Sims 2

★★ Novice

Hii 

My laptop don’t have disc drive I can’t install the sims 2 I know some people have sims 2 collection on origin can I get a copy 

Message 39 of 71 (2,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 40 of 71 (2,506 Views)