The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection 2019

by privateryan5671

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection 2019

★★★ Novice

I have a Physical copy of the sims 2 (but no optical drive) and I wanted to get the sims 2 ultimate collection for free. I know the promotions have ended, but I have the actual game case, discs, and the product code. I've contacted EA support but just about everyone says they don't have any more codes and the game is discontinued. Is there still anyway to get the sims 2 ultimate collection for free in 2019? 

Message 1 of 71 (93,260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection 2019

Hero
There isn't.

The info you have been given is correct.

Here's more info: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/Ending-code-support-for-The-Sims-2-Ultimate-Collectio...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 71 (93,175 Views)

All Replies

Hero
There isn't.

The info you have been given is correct.

Here's more info: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/Ending-code-support-for-The-Sims-2-Ultimate-Collectio...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 71 (93,176 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In my opinion, the sims 2 is so iconic it should be free to download from the origin store. I mean they're up to the sims 4, they've made all the money they could from sims 2 and so many people have been influenced by sims 2 that its a bit of a cultural thing now, that most people to say 'yeah I played that as a kid'.

Message 3 of 71 (92,848 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I contacted them today 29/1/19 and they basically said 'nope, go on amazon and buy it there' which is kinda annoying because I mean, its EA! they have a bloody copy of it somewhere. Take my money!
Message 4 of 71 (92,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just went in my Origin to play Sims 3, works better on my laptop then 4 does, and Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is there, Free to download. I’m in the process of downloading it now. Go check it out! 😁

Message 5 of 71 (92,729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is it at? how can I download?

Message 6 of 71 (92,706 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have them all on pc version via cd but they don’t work on my new laptop! During installation it says unable to complete as pets wasn’t installed correctly, then it terminates the installation! Just so unfair Frown I love this game and just because it’s windows 10 it doesn’t work Frown 

Message 7 of 71 (92,690 Views)

Champion

@moll_moo , unfortunately as Windows and Mac OS updates and change, many of the old computer games are no longer able to be installed. If you have an old laptop or Desktop computer running a version of Windows XP or Windows 7, you might be able to reinstall on that computer via the Disks and then copy the game files to to your new computer. 

I checked Amazon to see if there were any digital downloads available and none were as all the copies I saw were CDs. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 71 (92,674 Views)

★★★ Novice
In my opinion it should be free to download for the longer time ...I missed two times deadline. Once I haven't got origin account, and when it was too late I saw information about free sims 2 in internet...ok, its very pity, damn aaaa but life goes on...and this year I saw information that the first one wasn't really the last and people got it long long time just ask about it EA to almost end of the last year....and it was so sad for me for trust that end meaning end :-(
I hope it will be the chance for download this unforgettable game one more time because "third time's a charm".
Message 9 of 71 (92,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hei! I can't find it! Can you explain how to do it?

Message 10 of 71 (91,991 Views)