The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

by figgteuchallee

Original Post

Re: The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

★★★★ Novice

Didn't work for me Frown

Anyone know how I can go about getting it as it's such a pain having to take the disc with me whenever I go anywhere with my laptop?

Message 111 of 144 (2,644 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Gilley94

Did you only try once?
Read some more tips in the thread and try again, you almost always get different game advisors Standard smile

Message 112 of 144 (2,631 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I did and it worked! I told them I tried what they emailed but didn't work so they asked for the game code, said it was invalid and gave me the code for it. Standard smile
Message 113 of 144 (2,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still works in 2018. Just tried it today and it worked Standard smile So pleased. 

Message 114 of 144 (2,569 Views)

★★★ Novice

After almost a year I'm back on this thread, I see many people got the game contacting the live chat and providing the codes of the physical disc of the game. What about those who no longer have them? It's been 10 years, I can't find the discs, and I have no way of obtaining the game. I don't want to buy it on eBay when I could easily buy it on the official site. If they are still giving it away to those who ask for it, why don't they just put it on the store? 

Message 115 of 144 (2,559 Views)

★ Novice

if you contact ea costumer service and select sims 2, you can ask where you can find it. i got it that way (for free), i just said i loved the games and that i had all of them. the employee gave me a code, i openend origin and i had he sims 2 plus all stuff- and expansion packs. 

Message 116 of 144 (2,417 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone!

So there is my problem...

I had the game Sims 2 a long time ago, like 8 years. Here, I changed my pc, moved away from my parents house's and don't find the cd anymore. Do you think there is a change that I can have the collection? I already contact the support but never had a response. I have no proof to send them that i really had the game... (Don't have the box anymore)

On my Origin account I have some Sims 3 DLC do think it gonna work?

Thanks for your help!

Message 117 of 144 (2,245 Views)

★ Novice
Dude just chat with one of EA's men and just tell him you have sims 2 on disc and you want to make it digital in origin so he will ask you to take a picture of your disc and box in real life and send him in the chat (if you don't have it and you just wana get it for free so i'm afraid he won't let you) because he needs to see that you have the game but when youre done all of that he will ask you whats your origin account password and all that * and THEN he will put sims 2 in your origin account! Worked for me in 2017 and hope you will get it too bro! Standard smile
Message 118 of 144 (2,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SuperLordSnacks Yes, you can still get it! I just got it after messaging EA's facebook page, I'm about to play it right now I'm so happy. I simply messaged them, gave my e-mail and answered a security question and then I was given a code. I did explain that I was a huge sims fan, and I did already have TS2 base game. My entire library is nothing but Sims games, so I'm sure that helped. Good luck!

Btw, it's 2018 in case other readers are wondering since the thread only shows the month and not year.
Message 119 of 144 (2,883 Views)

★ Novice

Same with me, I just contacted them and they said as long as I send them a photo of any of the sims 2 games I still have they'd be able to give me the complete collection code.

Message 120 of 144 (2,809 Views)