Re: The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

by JaiFluff

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, it's April 2018 at the moment.

I just got a code from EA Help page! In the chat with us section I clicked, Sims 2, then PC, then Codes and Promotions, then Promotion questions. 

I didn't have any of my old discs or codes. In my message I told them how much of a fan of the Sims franchise I was, gave them my Origin Id and told them that I owned (mostly) all of sims 3 and Sims 4 to date, but I wanted the nostalgia of sims 2. I basically just said I was trying to find a way of getting a digital copy of the sims 2 since I heard Wink that it was on origin but I couldn't see it. She emailed me the code right away! 

Message 121 of 144 (2,355 Views)

★ Novice

I am a massive Sims fan, have all of the Sims 4 to date and even still have the majority of the Sims 1 discs. I contacted them on the chat and they said they cannot grant me access because I have no access to my original Sims 2 case. Frown

Message 122 of 144 (2,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried like two times now getting it and neither of them would give it to me..
Message 123 of 144 (1,948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't find my manual so didn't know my serial number but still had the original box and all of the discs. They requested photographic proof of this and I provided it and they sent me the product key straight away. This was my first time asking only ten minutes ago. They were very helpful. This was via live chat, by the way, via Sims 2 --> Products and Promotions --> Promotions.

Message 124 of 144 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does it matter how many games I would have? I was only able to find 3 of my boxed games, I had more but they got lost after moving houses
Message 125 of 144 (1,858 Views)

★★★ Novice

The sims 2 Ultimate Collection,

Everyone here used their discs for proof of having the game? 

for some reasons this is really odd to me, my experience with the GA was different.

when i contacted EA live chat, the promotion was already well over a year gone, i had no disc what so ever.

Anyway, when i asked them where i could possibly buy The Sims 2 as it was my childhood favorite game, they told me about the collection,

also saying that the promo had ended a while back but if they could find an available copy they would give it to me, no proof of game, just a question and a free copy of the game.

Maybe they've changed it since .. but i gave no proof of ever having the game, just a simple question on where i could find the game to buy. :D

Message 126 of 144 (1,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you get it though? I just talked to a woman and she gave it to me! I put in Sims 2 Double Deluxe - Game Downloading before the chat. 

Message 127 of 144 (1,745 Views)

★★★ Novice
yes,u can. I got my copy in 2018.
Message 128 of 144 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Novice
On the EA live chat, I only give a product code of the sims 2 and send the box.
Message 129 of 144 (2,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They don't give me the game.

Message 130 of 144 (2,806 Views)