Re: The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

by jessonehundred

Original Post

★★ Novice

Give them the code from your base game and they'll give it to you.

Message 11 of 144 (10,523 Views)

The Sims 2 - Ultimate Collection 2017?

★★★ Newbie

Can I still get the sims 2 ultimate collection in 2017? I have owned the base game roughly since it was released but now I'm finding it a bit same ol'. I would love to have the expansions, I only had teen style stuff for a few days and it wouldn't install so I threw it out... I hope you see this as I would really like to own the expansions to keep me a huge sims 2 fan. I also own sims 3 on Wii and pc if that makes any difference.

Message 12 of 144 (10,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm absolutely devastated that I didn't know about this, surely theres a way I can download it? All I do is play sims. ahhh someone help me Frown

Message 13 of 144 (10,302 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same

Message 14 of 144 (10,187 Views)

★ Novice
My friend told me how to get sims 2 ultimate collection and it really works what you nees to do is go to customer service on ea (live) and selext one of sims 2 pack or just sims 2 and then selext pc then promotion codes. After these, you can contact with an ea employee and when u say can i get sims 2 ultimate colleciton they upload to your origin account without any problem but i wanna warn u that its no longer available for mac
Message 15 of 144 (10,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, all!

Just to confirm that the below message is CORRECT!

I just tried it this morning through Facebook Messenger and a kind man called Jax asked me my security question, how long I'd played the Sims 2 and asked for pictures of the boxes I had, and a signed and dated note to confirm this.

I'll be honest that I wasn't sure I'd be able to get it but yes oh yes I have it!!! Standard smile

THANK YOU LAMEALIENBEAN! Standard smile 

"Just came to say that I HIGHLY recommend contacting EA Help on Facebook, I did that and described finding out about the promotion after the fact and how I had a couple of the games. Immediately was asked to send pics of the disks and a paper with my name and today's date and was given the collection! Seems a lot of people have more positive outcomes in their first try through that route."

Message 16 of 144 (10,061 Views)

★★ Novice

No offense to EA at all, because they can be great, but I don't live in america, and they never come into the live chats or the calls for me, so I can't ask them for anything or get help. This is sad, because I wanted to ask them for sims 2 like you did, as I missed the giveaway, but its so unfair that I can't.

Message 17 of 144 (9,957 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Relasusan,

I'm sorry to read you are having issues to get in touch. Not living in America shouldn't be an issue to contact with our advisers. What happens when you try to chat with them?

Remember you can also get in contact through Twitter and Facebook. Wink

-Mai

Message 18 of 144 (9,903 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi there pigonthewing.. I use origin to run qmd buy my sims games (not sure if everyone does now???).. I went to ea.com live chat support and said how sad i was. How much i love them. Haha.. They asked for my origin login and went on my account and then they just added the whole sims2 collection onto my account. I didnt have to provide pictures of disks or anythhing since i didnt have any hard copies. Maybe try again. Good luck!!
Message 19 of 144 (6,399 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for responding! I'll try twitter and facebook, but as for what happens when I try to chat, I fill out all of the details and then my browser opens another small window saying that EA will be in touch in a little while. Hours, even days later, nothing has changed and I don't get any response.

Message 20 of 144 (6,393 Views)