Re: The Sims 2 Graphic glitch

by LordZetheron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 2 Graphic glitch

★★★ Novice

Hello everyone! I am currently getting back into my fave game of all time, The Sims 2, specifically fun with pets, and I am having an issue. The game is glitching

Now I am playing on a newer pc and I am assuming that is why, I followed somewhere to fix this issue but it wasn't resolved what so ever. 

When does it happen?You ask? When I build, I make a wall and some of the walls I have already made disappears and reappears, glitching in and out and it will become annoying the more I play so I figured why not ask? So is there anything that can be done? I really badly want to play again but the glitching is making it very hard to enjoy playing. 

Thank you in advance, much love and happy holidays!

Message 1 of 5 (7,784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@LordZetheron This is usually fixed by enabling Smooth Edges in the game's graphics options. If the option is greyed out, you should use Graphics Rules Maker (available on SimsNetwork) which should be able to enable it and also let you use higher resolutions for your game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (7,768 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Heres a screenshot of the glitch happening!

Message 2 of 5 (7,781 Views)

Hero
@LordZetheron This is usually fixed by enabling Smooth Edges in the game's graphics options. If the option is greyed out, you should use Graphics Rules Maker (available on SimsNetwork) which should be able to enable it and also let you use higher resolutions for your game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (7,769 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh thank you! If that doesn't work I will come back!

Message 4 of 5 (7,765 Views)

★★★ Novice

@mate54 It worked! Thank you so much! Have a wonderful holiday!

Message 5 of 5 (7,757 Views)