Re: TS2 UC Cannot Go Into Free Camera Mode

by iiCozyAnja

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TS2 UC Cannot Go Into Free Camera Mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

this is so weird! i press tab and nothing happens! as if the controls were changed! i cannot go into camera mode! I have the gunmod camera mod and the paremeters from here [Edited by EA_Mai: link to third party download removed]

idk what to do...

Message 1 of 6 (703 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

okay wow it works now! i've used a more updated parameter so if anyone who is having a problem like i did, go to this video and download the parameters [Edited by EA_Mai: link to third party download removed]

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (761 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @iiCozyAnja,

Have you tried if you can get into the Free Camera mode if the mod you are using is not installed? The mod might be causing the issue Wink

-Mai

Message 2 of 6 (694 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i will but i want a workaround since the mod is crucial to any sims 2 machinima maker. lemme do it.

Message 3 of 6 (688 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @iiCozyAnja,

I understand the mod is important for you, but it would still be interesting to know if it's the game itself which does not go into camera mode or if it's the mod which is causing the problem.

Let us know how the testing goes Wink

-Mai

Message 4 of 6 (685 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

okay so the mod isn't a package i thought it was, but it's just a bunch of  notepad files which are parameters for the camera themselves. okay so imma put in the default camera settings.

Message 5 of 6 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

okay wow it works now! i've used a more updated parameter so if anyone who is having a problem like i did, go to this video and download the parameters [Edited by EA_Mai: link to third party download removed]

Message 6 of 6 (762 Views)