Re: Sims Medieval : invalid serial code message but the code is valid

by bewitching1

Original Post

Sims Medieval : invalid serial code message but the code is valid

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I purchased the Sims Medieval a few years ago. I rectently tried to install it on my Windows 10 but the game didn't launch. So I tried to register it via Origin, but they said I needed to register on the Sims 3 website, which I did. I went to My Accounts and tried to register my game but it said my code was invalid. This is my only Origin account and I have the physical copy of my game to prove I have a valid serial number. I don't really know what to do next except hope that someone will be able to help.

Thanks in advance,

HawthornCharm.

Message 1 of 4 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @hawthorncharm,

You will find some useful information about How to register The Sims Medieval to Origin in this post by EA_Ursula.

If you are sure you are introducing the code right (sometimes a 0 looks like an O, a 8 like a B,...) then, please, contact one of our advisors through EA Help, they will be able to check what's wrong, and help you with this issue.

You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

Mai

Message 2 of 4 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

same problem with thesims3 thing.... once you have registered once on the sims 3 website, you cannot again.  What I found was that I went to origin and in the top right corner is a "filter".  change the filter to include "all games" or "hidden games" and my game access was then found.  I could then reinstall.

Hope that helps

Message 3 of 4 (615 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @bewitching1,

I'm glad you found your games in the hidden filter. Standard smile You can make them show again with all the games if you right click on the game cover and you choose "Show" Wink

-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (600 Views)