Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

by MissAngelinaMeow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to purchase The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles expansion itself? I already own the base game from when it was new and I just want the expansion without having to order a physical copy. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (1,526 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles

EA app Team

Hi @MissAngelinaMeow,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

The Sims Medieval is not available for purchase in Origin separatedly anymore. The edition with the base game you have already found is the one available at the moment.

Unfortunately, if you only want the expansion pack, you will need to buy the game in another retailer.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,107 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @MissAngelinaMeow,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

The Sims Medieval is not available for purchase in Origin separatedly anymore. The edition with the base game you have already found is the one available at the moment.

Unfortunately, if you only want the expansion pack, you will need to buy the game in another retailer.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

-Mai

Message 2 of 6 (2,108 Views)

★ Novice

I found the edition on Origin, however I don't feel that it's fair to charge me double when I already have the base game, I just need the Pirates and Nobles Expansion pack. It's not very customer friendly to ask them to essentially re-purchase a game that they already have. I should be able to buy just the Pirates and Nobles Expansion, not pay an additional $20 for a game I already own just to get the expansion.

Message 3 of 6 (1,273 Views)

★ Novice

I am seriously angry about not being able to buy the stand alone Pirates and Nobles. I refuse to pay again for a game I already own just to get the expansion. Origin needs to fix this...it almost makes me want to never buy another Sims game again, ever. And I own several Sims 3 packs as well as Sims 4 ones. I own all of the Dragon Age games as well as all the Mass Effect ones. I have spent hundreds of dollars at Origin. I guess since I have already spent that money, my patronage and the patronage of countless others is not important.

Message 4 of 6 (1,104 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Moriaelini9

You can buy the DLC from other sellers on the internet and get a code to activate on Origin, is this an option for you? Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (1,084 Views)

★ Novice

My husband just told me to rebuy the whole thing so I did, despite my irritation over it...

Message 6 of 6 (1,071 Views)