Sims Medieval Invalid Serial Code. Cannot Play Game without!

by enjolina

Original Post

Re: Sims Medieval Invalid Serial Code. Cannot Play Game without!

★★ Novice

Hallo there, I played the game using that time and date trick but if I install the patches it stops working.

I cannot launch the game and while game is running I cannot buy the barracks anymore (is a bulding which can be purchased during the game).

Any suggestion?

Devil

Message 41 of 280 (2,842 Views)

Champion

I bought my copy from Amazon. Not sure if I ever registered the game on Origin. It doesn't show up in my games. I play the game offline and it runs fine on Yosemite.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 42 of 280 (2,837 Views)

★ Apprentice

im gonna try it out on my gaming computer tonight ill tell you the results tommorow

Message 43 of 280 (2,829 Views)

★★ Novice

Any news?? Standard smile 

Message 44 of 280 (2,785 Views)

★ Apprentice

it works fine on my PC no workaround necessary..... but still doesn't work on mac

Message 45 of 280 (2,777 Views)

★ Apprentice

now that i'm back from vacation at least i can play... (by the way i love the game!!) Standard smile

Message 46 of 280 (2,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got The Sims Medieval awhile back. Wanted to download it onto my new computer, but it seems I have lost the serial code! Can please help me with this issue?

Message 47 of 280 (2,654 Views)

Champion

A couple of questions first. Did you purchase the game as on a disk or as a download? If you purchased as a download, where did you purchase it from? I know that Amazon keeps a record of the serial codes you buy for the electronic downloaded games. If you purchased as a disk, and have the disk. You can always contact EA customer support to obtain a new one.

Message 48 of 280 (2,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've giving up on mac, i have a gaming pc i just wanted it for a vacation. It is disappointing that EA has a unplayable game in their store.

But it was on Origin

Message 49 of 280 (2,560 Views)

Champion

I bought my copy as a digital download from Amazon. It does not run though Origin which has been having problems lately due to the upgrade of the Mac OS to El Capitan.

Message 50 of 280 (2,555 Views)