Re: Sims Medieval Deluxe - Special Edition items code not given to me.

by Tremayne4260

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Medieval Deluxe - Special Edition items code not given to me.

★ Novice

I bought the Sims Medieval Deluxe Edition on Origin. When I bought the game, it told me that it comes with the items from the Special Edition. It gave me the code (in the cart right after purchasing) and told me that I have to redeem it separately. Well, I assumed that it would also give me the code in the confirmation email, so I didn't bother copying it right then. Unfortunately it didn't actually give me the code in the confirmation email and I can't find it anywhere.

Customer service chat was no help, and in fact, very rude. Is there anywhere else I can look to find the lost code? I've attached an image of my email confirmation that shows that the Special Edition items are included in the Deluxe purchase (the customer service representative refused to look at the image and kept telling me that they were not), showing that it does not give me the code to redeem it.

Message 1 of 4 (1,360 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@tokowan , you need to contact EA once again and get new codes for those items. If the Customer Support person does not help you, ask to speak to a supervisor. They should be able to give you the codes with proof of purchase. 

Keep me updated.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,286 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@tokowan , I think the items install automatically once you install the game. When I bought Sims 4 Deluxe Edition Base Game, I also got extra items and outfits which installed automatically after I installed the Base game. 

Please keep me updated.

Message 2 of 4 (1,311 Views)

★ Novice
Sadly, the items aren't there. In the confirmation email, I was told that I had to redeem/activate the Special Edition items separately for them to show up in my game, which I can't do without the code Frown

I installed the game to check and they were not there.
Message 3 of 4 (1,305 Views)

Champion

@tokowan , you need to contact EA once again and get new codes for those items. If the Customer Support person does not help you, ask to speak to a supervisor. They should be able to give you the codes with proof of purchase. 

Keep me updated.

Message 4 of 4 (1,287 Views)