Re: Sims 2

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2

★★★ Newbie

I have tried Sims 3 and 4, paid out a fair chunck of money for both games, but I simply dont get the fun out of them I got from Sims2. The old laptop that ran the game for me have now died (R.I.P.) so I am done for? Windows 10 cant run it and many postings online indicates that there is a Sims2 ultimate edition somewhere on this site. I cant find it? I would dearly love to have it (I do own original copies of sims2 + EPs and have codes to prove it. Could some helpful soul at Origin please help me?

Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@bagratsumbat Please contact an Advisor and they can check what can be done: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (336 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@bagratsumbat Please contact an Advisor and they can check what can be done: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 2 (337 Views)