Re: Sims 2 ultimate collection: product key not working?

by atkatomas88

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

If you have Sims2EP9.exe then it's actually Sims 2 Mansions Gardens and Stuff.

So if all the de-authorizing tools still don't work for you (you should try ALL sims related de-authorizing tools first)...

http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/

Then you might want to go to the bay of pirates, and download the cracked version of Sims 2 Mansions Gardens (only download the app, don't bother with the iso) then just replace the cracked exe with the current one. This worked for one of my friends, but not for the other (graphics went funny) so I think it depends on your hardware - but works for some people.

The game is meant to be free to people who signed up for it, so I don't consider this stealing.

Message 401 of 409 (2,599 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

yes i have the same problem with the screen but if i turn it on i cant turn it off taskmaneger doesnt work

side note sorry if i speeld some words wrong

Message 402 of 409 (2,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not working, keep getting fun with pets product key needed and then it saying its incorrect..

Message 403 of 409 (2,293 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My thread is for "License Limit has been reached", but honestly. I'm sure it'll work for this, you pretty much do the same thing you would for that. Since it's the same popup, kinda. 

Please read through my thread, as it's worked for people with the License problem. It could work for this.
Link:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-2/Temporary-Fix-for-quot-license-limit-has-been-reached-quot-The/m...

Message 404 of 409 (2,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here, it's 15 gigabytes, which is the total number for ALL packs/expansions. (Google it) so it has to be something with the game's files.
Ok a minute later, I'm not stuck on the loading screen though, it just takes forever to load up.

The title changed to "mansion and garden stuff " at the top.
I'm checking to see if apartments/nightlife and everything else is installed.

It's says loading weather (which is a part of seasons) and then exotic travels (that's from travels)

And all the nightlife and stuff can be added to the neighborhood.
There is no problem, everything is there,
They just chose to use fun with pets as the loading title screen xD
You people have to learn to be patient for a game this big, it has a lot to load. (Especially with mods later on)
Message 405 of 409 (2,152 Views)

★ Novice

I'm getting the box where the product code should be completely empty.....

Message 406 of 409 (2,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[REMOVED: sharing of codes is illegal] sims 2 product code free

Message 407 of 409 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could you send me a key please? I've got a physical copy but I never received the email for the free upgrade and now it's too late. The key you posted says it's already been used, can you help me?

Message 408 of 409 (1,371 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there @x_HeWhoKnocks_x

The Answer HQ is a community site and as ordinary users like you, we are unable to assist you with account, serial-code and the like related issues.

Please contact a game advisor directly for help with your issue: http://eahelp.ea.com/en/ . For help with navigating the site, see this: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Also keep in mind that using codes off the internet that you have not legally purchased is illegal and will not be tolerated. 

Best of luck and happy gaming

Message 409 of 409 (1,365 Views)