Re: Sims 2 ultimate collection: product key not working?

by MoooreBraaains

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

It's still not working for me. It's stuck at "Download Paused". It won't let me enter the code, it won't Resume the download, it just says the download has failed.

Message 351 of 409 (1,356 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same issue: i got the news yesterday and i was so happy, i only had original and university so i downloaded it and intalled everythting seemed fine but everytime i try to enter any house with a family to play or create a sim the game just shuts down, 
I have a laptop with windows 8, anyone having the same issue? what could be wrong? -i didn`t have any sims installed previously in this machine- (sorry if this is the wrong place to ask and thanks in advance for any help)

Message 352 of 409 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Redeem page on the website isn't loading and on Origin you can't even find it as an option.

Message 353 of 409 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine finally worked after the third time, and a few updates. If you make it to the Sims "Fun With Pets" screen, wait at least 15 minutes before you close it down. For me, it took around that long, and then finally worked. Created a family and all that. Haven't played much yet, since when I finally got it working I had to go to work...ha. However, if you were having a similar problem and made it to that menu screen, just wait it out. 

Message 354 of 409 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem!

Message 355 of 409 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Novice

thatnks EA, game work now! good job! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 356 of 409 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you plan on releasing a version for Mac OS X? And if, do you have any idea when?

Message 357 of 409 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I play world of warcraft too! I will most likely ve doing the same thing
Message 358 of 409 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hopefully they realise it needs to be fixed. I wonder how it will be done? Do you have much experience with origin? Will they let you know if it has been fixed?
Message 359 of 409 (1,594 Views)

★★★ Guide

Still getting the license limit reached thingy even after downloading the update.

Message 360 of 409 (1,470 Views)