Re: Sims 2 ultimate collection: product key not working?

by MachoManMeechum

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

have they set a date?

Message 301 of 409 (2,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its still not working???? I got sent a special occess code but i can't use it....

Message 302 of 409 (2,360 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

It can take a while for the fix to be implemented, everyone. We will update you once that's done.

@Barrett0693: This should also fix the licence limit reached issue but we will have to look at this once this fix was implemented. We will make sure that each and everyone of you can play their game again.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 303 of 409 (2,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It is now working, fantastic. All the waiting for people and myself. However, shame the game was bloated to within an inch of its life. My god it runs like a dog. Nearly 10 minutes to load. Running from an SSD on a far from slow PC. What a shame. 

Message 304 of 409 (1,989 Views)

★★ Novice

just use the support line it worked for me

Message 305 of 409 (1,920 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

dogs run fast though?

Message 306 of 409 (1,907 Views)

★ Novice

do i have to reinstall the whole thing as soon as everything is fixed? because it took half a day to download.. 

Message 307 of 409 (1,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game keeps saying the license limit has been reached. I want to be able to play my game Frown Hopefully mine gets fixed soon.

Message 308 of 409 (1,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ridiculous. I have been waiting on the online support chat for over an hour..and it just went from saving 15-25, to 25-30 now. Lets hope there's just an update soon, so I can uninstall and re-install. Took less than an hour for me to down load it. 

Message 309 of 409 (2,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I start the game an animation runs then the middle of the screen shows 'Fun with Pets collection'. Eventually it starts up but then goes to 'Mansion and garden stuff'. I don't get options to start anything else so there must be issues with this. Where is the rest of it? I waited 90 minutes on chat (I was doing other things while waiting) to get the right product code as before it would not start up at all. I will try to contact them again as I'd like to try it and it's clearly awry from their side. My PC speed is usually okay.
Message 310 of 409 (3,504 Views)