Re: Sims 2 ultimate collection: product key not working?

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Re: Sims 2 ultimate collection: product key not working?(Temp Fix: Contact EA via Live-Chat, link in

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys! I managed to get a new code via live chat! well I waited for like one and half an hour but they are super nice people ! you should try this chat thing

Message 281 of 409 (2,361 Views)

Re: Sims 2 ultimate collection: product key not working?(Temp Fix: Contact EA via Live-Chat, link in

★★★ Newbie

BTW, do i have to have an original Sims 2 bought in the past to make this work ? Or is this full free game without the need of having it bought in the past ?

Message 282 of 409 (2,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem After 60 min wait (u need the patience for it) It's worth it. And he gave me the serial key,  so it solved so Give a shot

Message 283 of 409 (2,268 Views)

★★ Novice

it only works on pc sorry

Message 284 of 409 (2,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Komm auch aus Deutschland..ruf gerade beim  Kundenservice an..30 Min warten ><

Message 285 of 409 (2,173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem with the addition that I started getting the message "License limit reached" after having tried to enter a different key. Now I can't even type in a new key because that license message is the only thing I get when trying to start the game. Re-downloading/-re-installing did NOT help.

Seriously, EA? -.-"

Message 286 of 409 (2,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YAAY XD Ich auch xD bin ja gespannt

Message 287 of 409 (1,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We just got the news from our tech team: They have found the issue and are working on a fix.

No need for you to contact customer support, the fix they are working on should automatically fix the issue for you.

This will take some time though. We will give you an update once the fix has been applied to everyone.

Thanks you for your patience. We are working to get you back in the game as soon as possible.

Thanks again,

Ursula

Edit: Marked as solution to make it more visible.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 288 of 409 (1,865 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well I decided to check again if game launch and guess what - it works. And I didnt contact with EA advisor and didnt use any other cd-keys. Maybe they finally fixed it? I suggest you do the same - launch your game.

Message 289 of 409 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ehh. i have the same problem...

Message 290 of 409 (1,532 Views)