Sims 2 collection free for 2017

by kblue1989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 collection free for 2017

★ Novice

There was a give away of Sims2 but I need to talk advisor. I cant hold of anyone. HELP 

Message 1 of 20 (8,989 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 2 collection free for 2017

EA app Team

Hi @caitlynnsharp14 @kblue1989,

I wish I had better news for you, but sadly, the promotion to get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free finished a few years ago, so a game adviser won't be able to help you. Frown

I can try to help you get in contact with one of our advisers if you give me details of which is exactly the problem, but they won't be able to help with this.

-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 20 (12,789 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Oh my gosh, same here!!! I'm getting very frustrated that I am not able to get a hold of them.

Message 2 of 20 (8,959 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @caitlynnsharp14 @kblue1989,

I wish I had better news for you, but sadly, the promotion to get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free finished a few years ago, so a game adviser won't be able to help you. Frown

I can try to help you get in contact with one of our advisers if you give me details of which is exactly the problem, but they won't be able to help with this.

-Mai

Message 3 of 20 (12,790 Views)

★★ Novice

How to get a legitimate copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection?

Message 4 of 20 (8,899 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @COCCOMOJOE,

The promotion to get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection finished, so you can not get it anymore.

If you need a digital copy of the game because your physical copy is not working, then an advisor might be able to turn your The Sims 2 physical game into digital, but that would be if you own The Sims 2 and you are having issues to use the DVD.

-Mai

Message 5 of 20 (8,894 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok how do I get in contact with them? They keep ignoring me.

Message 6 of 20 (8,883 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @COCCOMOJOE,

What issue are you having when trying to contact?

You can get in contact through EA Help, you will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

Also, you can message one of our advisers on Facebook or Twitter. Wink

-Mai

Message 7 of 20 (8,873 Views)

★★ Novice

They close the case before ever attempting to talk to me. They don't even give me a reason why. Its blank when I look at the case resolution

I file it like so

The Sims 2  | PC  | Game information  | Availability

That all there is.

All I want to do is show them I have a key for the Sims 2 so i can get a digital copy of it to my account. Why will EA will not let me buy one? I would happily pay for a new digital copy. I know I can just pirate the game but I would prefer to have a legal copy and EA is not making that easy.

Message 8 of 20 (8,859 Views)

★★ Novice

Could i still get the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection ? please 

Message 9 of 20 (8,846 Views)

★ Novice
Go to costumer support (live chat) selext sims 2 ten pc ten promotion codes when u be able to contact with an advisor say can i get sims 2 ultimate collection and they wanna get ur email in order to see which sims games u purchased if u bought already a sims game i hope they will upload to your origin account but if you dont have any sims ganes its hard to get this
Message 10 of 20 (5,296 Views)