Re: Sims 2 UC

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 UC

★★★ Newbie

I have literally I'am not kidding, the entire collection, every expansion and stuff pack of sims 2 on PC. I've been a fan for YEARS. I recently moved over to using a Mac and found that they have Sims UC on mac, however I've spent a fortune buying the entire collection that I feel a bit robbed by having to buy $29.99 for some of the collection, when I already have the game and its add ons, its just in PC format. I would love to be able to play the sims again but I just don't want to pay another $30 for what i ALREADY HAVE!! Help please, thank you. DisappointedDisappointedDisappointed

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@yaclilly1993 Please contact an Advisor and they should be able to check if anything can be done: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any trouble with this!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@yaclilly1993 Please contact an Advisor and they should be able to check if anything can be done: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any trouble with this!

Message 2 of 2 (322 Views)