Sims 2 Pet Stories, The Game can not start

by Thunder103093

Original Post

Sims 2 Pet Stories, The Game can not start

★★ Novice

I bought this game back in 2012 & i've had this problem for years now & no matter what i do i cannot get help on this. Everytime i try to play the game, it says "In Order to launch this game, please login to the ea link to verify your ownership" i can't do this because the login screen doesn't appear so i can't play the game, how can i get passed this? this isn't letting me play this game & EA customer support isn't helpful & told me that the game is "sunseted" & they aren't going to help me. This is nothing but robbery to me & preventing me from playing a game i bought years ago that doesn't even have any online features in the 1st place. This verify your ownership should NOT appear anymore since they aren't supporting the game anymore & i want it gone so i can play the game

Message 1 of 4 (1,039 Views)

Re: Sims 2 Pet Stories, The Game can not start

Champion

@Thunder103093 , can you or have you installed the game on your computer? If you have, try the following. It was posted by another player in another thread.

"Hey I know this is an old thread but what I did was locate the file then go to TSbin there I ran the game as administrator then I raised the game's priority from the task manager. I just had to wait about 2-3 minutes before it popped open."

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (943 Views)

★★ Novice

I just came back after a year to see a response, i'll check it when i get the chance

Message 3 of 4 (759 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok i reinstalled it & it actually loaded without that stupid message twice now! I hope this isn't a lucky break

Message 4 of 4 (757 Views)