Sims 2 Codes??

by goreprincesss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 2 Code

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys! I am about to ask EA for The Sims 2 code. How should I do that? What should I say? Pleaseee help me.

Message 8 of 10 (1,179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 2 Code

Champion

@Ranagms , sorry but EA has ended the promotion for giving copies of the Sims 2 UC for free. Please read the link below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/Ending-code-support-for-The-Sims-2-Ultimate-Collectio...

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (1,148 Views)

All Replies

Sims 2 exp packs?

★★★ Newbie

I had the Sims 2 during the promotion but did not hear about it during that time, and I still have the CD, is there a way I can still get the sims 2 with all expansions and stuff? Or is that completely over? I heard that someone had proof and got it, I can send a pic of it, would that make me elidable for the code? I have the Sims 2 Deluxe. I have my bonus dvd and the case, but my actual CD for the game disappeared, so, if it's needed as more proof I can screenshot my PC's screen to prove that I did at one point have the disc in order to download then game.

Message 1 of 10 (1,253 Views)

Sims 2 Codes??

★★★★★ Newbie

So I have the physical copy with code and everything of sims 2 Double Deluxe. Origin says the code is invalid, is there any way at all to redeem a digital version of the sims 2 anymore?

Message 2 of 10 (1,254 Views)

Is it true that EA is no longer giving away the Sims 2 UC?

★★★ Newbie

I just went out to buy the sims 2 a couple weeks ago after hearing that with a copy of the game you can receive the game code for The Sims 2 UC if you contact EA with a picture of the disc and the game code. Now I've heard that they will no longer do this promotion. Is that true? If it is that's fine, albeit a little disappointing in my opinion.

Message 3 of 10 (1,221 Views)

Sims 2 DVD and serial code problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello

i have and not so new copy of the Sims 2 and the DVD sadly is to skretched to work i tried to add the serial code to origin but it said it's an invalid code.

Could you guys help me? 

Message 4 of 10 (1,294 Views)

The Sims 2

★★★ Newbie

I really wanted The Sims 2 to be available on Origin.

Message 5 of 10 (1,243 Views)

Re: Sims 2 DVD and serial code problem

★ Apprentice

I think your best bet is to contact EA live support through their chat. While they are no longer giving out the UC for free, they might still be able to help you somehow add the game to your account as you do have the code for it.

Message 6 of 10 (1,222 Views)

code help

★★★ Newbie

I own a copy of every sims game, and absolutely love them all, I grew up playing them. but for sims 2 I was so bummed to find that I missed the code in 2014, but now even more that I could have gotten it up until October of this year. my old computer couldn't run the game, so I never got to play sims 2, sticking with castaway for the ps2. please.. if anybody knows of any possible way to redeem the code, even though its been shut down, I would be so grateful. I bought a new laptop just so I could run the game smooth, is there any chance of it being valid again??? I feel so stupid that I missed the chance at it twice, there has to be some other way right? I really hope that my support has some sort of value. If theres any way to reach out and get further support, please respond. 

Message 7 of 10 (1,181 Views)

Champion

@Ranagms , sorry but EA has ended the promotion for giving copies of the Sims 2 UC for free. Please read the link below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/Ending-code-support-for-The-Sims-2-Ultimate-Collectio...

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 10 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess the best thing to do is contact EA for help. If not, then they might add it to Origin someday. They did it with SimCity 2000, which came out before The Sims 1 did.

Message 10 of 10 (857 Views)