Sims 2 CC

by Trisha998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 2 CC

★★★★ Novice

Hi I decided to play the sims 2 yesterday because I haven't done that in a while, I'm kinda confused about the cc, what's the difference when an item is a custom download or a default download?

Message 1 of 3 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 2 CC

Champion

@Trisha998 , welcome back to Sims 2. To answer your question, default downloads quite often are required to run certain pieces of CC and may overwrite normal Sims 2 content. For example, someone may "improve" textures on a certain countertop and their CC will become the "default" countertop instead of the normal Sims 2 countertops. Quite often these may conflict with other pieces of CC as they may use the same resources in the game. 

Hope this answers your question.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (366 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Trisha998 , welcome back to Sims 2. To answer your question, default downloads quite often are required to run certain pieces of CC and may overwrite normal Sims 2 content. For example, someone may "improve" textures on a certain countertop and their CC will become the "default" countertop instead of the normal Sims 2 countertops. Quite often these may conflict with other pieces of CC as they may use the same resources in the game. 

Hope this answers your question.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (367 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ohh okay thank you

Message 3 of 3 (354 Views)