Sims 2 Business - Little n Local

by Rose2017bud

Original Post

Sims 2 Business - Little n Local

★★★ Newbie

Please can someone clever advise me about Little n Local. I've bought it, put the open for business sign, got a cash register, got shelves and put stuff on it for customers to buy..... they buy NOTHING. People turn up, walk around and then leave. There isn't even an option to 'sell'. 

Then I tried to put an easel in and paint pictures, hoping the customers would buy art .... NO. 

What am I doing wrong? Why can't I get them to buy anything? 

PS. I have the Little N Local shop in the bluewater commercial village. 

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Re: Sims 2 Business - Little n Local

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rose2017bud , it's been awhile since I played OFB. I'll need to check it out in my game and get back to you. Just wanted to let you know someone was looking into it for you. Standard smile

***Edit***

Make sure you click on the Business menu in the upper right hand corner of your screen. This is where you will run your business in game. Make sure that you click on the Price tag icon at the bottom. This will allow you to set items as sellable in your store. Click on each item you have on the shelves and they should turn yellow to show that they are able to be bought by other sims. Once purchased, these items will have to be restocked. 

Please respond back.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (434 Views)