Sims 1 serial number

by lozziemariee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 1 serial number

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to use sims 1 and I can't find the serial number and I've tried every single code I can find on the CD-ROM case

Help

Message 1 of 12 (19,760 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 1 serial number

EA app Team

Hi @lozziemariee,

The serial code for The Sims 1 should be in the back side of the game manual. Be careful because sometimes it's easy to read a 0 as a O, a 6 as a G or a 8 as a B Wink

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (20,823 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @lozziemariee,

The serial code for The Sims 1 should be in the back side of the game manual. Be careful because sometimes it's easy to read a 0 as a O, a 6 as a G or a 8 as a B Wink

-Mai

Message 2 of 12 (20,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I no longer have the box or the book, how can I get the code for installing The Sims Deluxe Edition on my laptop?

Message 3 of 12 (19,560 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @idjitt56, and welcome to Answers HQ!

Unfortunately, the code is necessary to be able to install the game. Do you have the game installed in another computer?

-Mai

Message 4 of 12 (19,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the manual with code and its still not working for me.

Message 5 of 12 (16,679 Views)

Champion

@makmatmadmat , what version of Windows are you trying to install on?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 12 (16,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm also looking for the serial number on the sims too. I have no manual and the box is no help. I'm trying to set the game up on windows 10. when I have the serial number it will allow me to finish the setup. that's where my problem is, the serial code. 

can anyone help?

Message 7 of 12 (12,857 Views)

Champion

@shannonhobbis200 , you do need a copy of the serial number to be able to install and play the game. However, you will need to obtain either a copy of the manual with a code or perhaps ask EA Customer Support for one. This code will not allow to install the game on Origin as it currently is not available on Origin, but should help you to install the game.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 12 (12,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did ask customer support and they told me that the whole system for this game is not available because of how old it is.

Message 9 of 12 (12,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pretty ridiculous. It’s a 15 + year old game. It’s not like anyone is trying to pirate it or something. You would think there was a universal code or something they could give us. I recently found my physical game CD but I don’t have the case. I wanted to show my kids how it worked and it was unusable. Kind of stinks. 

Message 10 of 12 (9,469 Views)