Re: [INFORMATION REQUEST] No Neighborhoods to pick from

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims 2 UC neighborhood missing.

★★★ Novice

one of my friend have the same problem too but she solve it by install the base game....

but i only get the double deluxe,when i install it, it only show the nightlife expansion content.....

Message 10 of 108 (3,632 Views)

[#14254326] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Low Space Error / No Neighborhood.

★★★★★ Novice

There's seem's to be some ploblem in the sims 2 ultimate collection.

.. first... When i try the game.. it's telling me that i have low space.. but i do have 141 GB in C: Left.. and 326 GB in D:

and when i open the game ... there's no neighborhood

last thing... i can't find my The sims 2 Folder.

and it's not in My document...

Also.. I already try to System Restore... and reinstalling it for 4 times.. and i'm already contact with EA Customer Support..

They tell me to Asked on Answer HQ...

Note : My Game is Thailand Edition... and it's seems that all of my friends have encounter this problem too..

Message 11 of 108 (3,622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

- What country/language did you download ?

• Thailand..

- Do you have the following folder: documents\ea games\the sims2 ultimate colletion\ and if so, do you have any files in the neighborhood folder

• No... I didn't...

- Did you have the Sims 2 on your computer and uninstall it before installing the UC ?

• No..
Message 13 of 108 (3,599 Views)

Hero

@futurevolutions @darkestedge1 @RyujiCM @ShepardTH @MMJJSense Could you guys answer the questions in the first post for me.

The only thing I can think of atm is to reinstall the game in english. You need to change it on Origin and redownload/reinstall everything

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 108 (3,601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My friend is already do this.. but it didn't work... Confusedmileysad:

Message 15 of 108 (3,596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is is set to be installed in my region language. I don't how to down load English version.

Message 16 of 108 (3,591 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So no folder in doc either when you install in english ? I believe the problem lies with a stupid TM they have in the folder name. It's very possible that this is causing issues with certain language installations (could be it's a problem of your windows langauge) and I don't know if there's much you can do about. 

EA would need to fix. Just trying to find out if we have any common factors here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 108 (3,590 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay.. I'l be wait..

Message 18 of 108 (3,586 Views)

Hero

@donnaluvsmusic @xDickey @loni6912 @napatchar @wimpytkid Could you guys answer the questions in the first post for me.

The only thing I can think of atm is to reinstall the game in english. You need to change it on Origin and redownload/reinstall everything

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 108 (3,584 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

And what language is that ?

@ShepardTH@  wrote:

Is is set to be installed in my region language. I don't how to down load English version.

@MMJJSense I assume your windows is in Thai too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 108 (3,583 Views)