Problem

by liivahiir10

Original Post

Problem

★★ Novice

Hello fellow simmers!

So, i have this issue. 

I want to purchase some The Sims 3 expansion packs.

I can do that, but I have not yet decided, where to purchase the game; do I want a digital copy or a disc.

Either ways, I need an origin account to install them. I have the account, but here comes the problem: I have forgotten the email I used to register my account with.

Since it is an underage account (im only 12) I don't know, have I not activated the account or have I forgotten the email.

I have tried to activate the account, but it gives me an error message. 

I can still play The Sims 3 base game,(I have that already) because luckally, they let me log in with an email or an origin ID.

I really want to start over(I want to activate the game again, but with the account im making this post)

I have tried to contact EA through the -Contact Us- thing, but since you don't have my country, Estonia in the country choices, I cannot do that(if I choose America, it wants my phone number, but ya'know im from Europe, Estonia, and the +1(or whatever, sorry im not that smart) thing wont let you call here. And even if they do call me, I would fail so bad in talking, they would not understand my weird accent :D)

Sorry if i made any grammar, spelling etc. mistakes, im still learning the language Standard smile (all the English i know is mostly from movies, shows, music and computer games)

Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)

Re: Problem

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Tere (That means hello, isn't it?), Liivahiir10

Well, first of all, if your The Sims 3 version is a CD version, I think you don't need to use Origin for the expansion packs if you use a CD version.

Now, what error message do you get when you try to activate the account? Make sure if the problem is that it's unactivated or a forgotten e-mail.

And, with activate the game again, you mean to use them in another account? Because if you want that, you really need to contact EA (maybe you could do it by chat)

Greetings from the other extreme of Europe, Spain Wink

Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: Problem

★★ Novice

Tere!(yes, you got it right Wink )

Thanks for answering!

I have already found a solution; i'm getting all the expansions and stuff packs at one time for a good deal in ebay. The bunch also comes with the base game.(It's 75 euros only, i think it's an awesome deal)

I will just download the game on this account with my sims medieval, all problems solved Standard smile

I needed the account because for a disc because i wanted the sim points from them, and you need to activate the game at www.thesims3.com to get the points. I was really exited about the washing machines thats why i needed the points :P .

Anyways, thanks again for answering my question Standard smile .

Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)