Re: Pirates and Nobles won't download

by MDianaSims

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Mai and the rest i was constantly wondering why it wouldnt download :eahigh_file: Damn the dutch version to be fair. Thnx for asking and replying everyone or i might have pulled my hair out by frustration. Disappointed

Message 31 of 41 (1,503 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for this solution. I was having the same problem with the Dutch version. And better yet, I get to play my game in English too - which I wanted anyway. Now I just need to transfer my old saves so I can continue with the more advanced kingdom aspirations Standard smile

Message 32 of 41 (1,399 Views)

★ Novice

The language thing worked for me! Thank u.

Message 33 of 41 (1,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue occurred with me as well. It's quite maddening. I even reinstalled Origin at some point which caused me to have to install all of my sims 4 content again (which is quite a lot) I'm currently trying this language trick, hoping that will fix it.

Also, worth mentioning, my origin client is in Dutch settings but I always prefer to play my games in English, so when asked in what language I wanted to install the base game I selected English. Yet, when I started the game after installation to see if it had worked, I noticed it had installed in Dutch anyway somehow. Is this a fault of this particular game, or am I better served to change my origin client to English as well to prevent this mishap in the future?

Message 34 of 41 (1,138 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, changing the language helped. I used to play Pirates and Nobles on my old laptop on DVD, but now I have a gaming laptop and I can't put any DVD's in it. It wouldn't download on origins and it's been like a year, so thank you so much. I actually play all my games in English except for the Sims because I started playing that when I was just a kid. So it's good to finally switch to English. Tyyyy

Message 35 of 41 (999 Views)

★★ Novice
@atreya33 Hey, ik heb hetzelfde probleem. Mijn Engels is niet supergoed dus ik begrijp niet hoe het opgelost kan worden. Zou u mij misschien willen helpen? Bij mij staat alleen Engels bij de talen die ik kan kiezen.
Message 36 of 41 (530 Views)

Champion

(Translation) 

Hey, I'm having the same problem. My English is not very good so I don't understand how to solve it. Would you like to help me? I only see English among the languages ​​that I can choose.

Are you trying to download the game on Origin or the EA App? Just wondering so we give you the right information. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 37 of 41 (516 Views)

★★ Novice

I am dowwloading from the ea app.( i have windows 10)

Message 38 of 41 (494 Views)

Champion

@raverin9483 , currently there are problems switching languages in the EA App. If you check the EA App forums, they should have instructions on how to switch languages. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 39 of 41 (483 Views)

★★ Novice

I am oke with the app being in English, but playing sims middielval in english is very hard. I hope they add dutch very soon. Thank you!

Message 40 of 41 (462 Views)