Re: No option to make sims boyfriend/girlfriend in CAS

by CMeki

Original Post

No option to make sims boyfriend/girlfriend in CAS

★ Guide

I was wondering if the option to make sims boyfriend and girlfriend is in progress, I have a lot of sims I want to make that way but I can't unless I go into live mode and make them that way, I was just putting it out there so then it can be a possibility!

Message 1 of 7 (1,342 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hi_its_Nobody

Hi!

Which of The Sims games are you referring to? If you want to leave this as feedback it's easier for EA if they know which game you want this feature in Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (1,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If you are creating the Sims, you can't make them related as boyfriend or girlfriend on The Sims 2 so ether they had to be married or no relation.

Message 3 of 7 (1,196 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hi_its_Nobody

I doubt they were talking about the Sims 4 as the question was "if it was in progress", as if the game is still under development :P
But since we don't know we can't move it to the correct forum Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (1,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think they're talking about all sims games  but probably sims 4 since most simmers are playing sims 4.

Message 5 of 7 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it would be nice for all sims games to have that option so all simmers can enjoy it.

Message 6 of 7 (746 Views)

Champion

@jyasia06 , while it might be a nice option, most people just use make a sim to be boyfriend/girlfriend for their sims. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (718 Views)