My Sims Kingdom on a Mobile Platform

by KillJoyPY

Original Post

My Sims Kingdom on a Mobile Platform

★★★ Newbie

I believe EA should consider bringing back My Sims Kingdom on a mobile platform in order to reach new audiences and compete with Nintendo in their newly released Animal Crossing application. I believe the game would appeal to both children and Adults and should be considered as an alternate option for branching out the Sims name. Seeing as the game is already developed in a sense all it would need is a platform conversion and some story mode tweaking. I believe people would pay between $5-$10 for a fully developed version and probably $2-$3 for a shortened one. I'd love to hear what others think about this.

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Re: My Sims Kingdom on a Mobile Platform

EA app Team

Hi @KillJoyPY,

I haven't heard of any plans to create a My Sims game on mobile in the near future, but I will forward your feedback. Standard smile

I'm posting just in case you are not aware - next The Sims game that is coming to mobile is The Sims Mobile - descriptive name, isn't it? :D You can learn about that game here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Coming-soon/td-p/6052293

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts!

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)