Re: LIGHTS WON'T WORK ON MYSIMS GAME

by Tremayne4260

Original Post

LIGHTS WON'T WORK ON MYSIMS GAME

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't get any lights to work on MySims it includes the Christmas Tree which has lights on it? How can I get them to work again? I can add anything except lights to any of my families houses? I have the money to buy them and it takes the money but the light won't stay in the house?  Also to add is they used to be fine. I have played it a long time and it only seems to have happened since the most recent update. Can anyone advise on this?

Message 1 of 5 (439 Views)

Champion

@lucyxnorman , are you playing with any mods in your game? Sometimes this can affect gameplay.

Also, please do not post in all caps as it can be taken for yelling. Thank you. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry I didn't realise I had done caps lock. I don't know what mods are? 

Message 3 of 5 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Tremayne4260 I don't think I have used mods if it means changing the game? I don't use cheats apart from once when I shift click reset object a couple of months ago as a person froze on screen and needed to unfreeze them but the lights worked after that until the recent update?
Message 4 of 5 (386 Views)

Champion

@lucyxnorman , so your game recently updated? Just checking on possible reasons why the lights aren't working.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (380 Views)