Inteen problems

by myriahguyton

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Inteen problems

★★★★★ Novice

i don't know if this is the right place to ask but if someone knows how this works i followed everything and for some reason my wants and fears are gone, i have only two options, and without making them do anything they just start spinning help me ive asked for help somewhere else but it was so confusing

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Inteen problems

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @myriahguyton

this mod is not something that can be discussed here. It raises the rating of the game and is hence not suitable for this forum.

Best to ask in a still active Sims 2 forum or in one that still answers questions about the mod. Not sure if the creator himself still supports it.

Locking this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (437 Views)

All Replies

Re: Inteen problems

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @myriahguyton

this mod is not something that can be discussed here. It raises the rating of the game and is hence not suitable for this forum.

Best to ask in a still active Sims 2 forum or in one that still answers questions about the mod. Not sure if the creator himself still supports it.

Locking this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (438 Views)