Re: I want to add The Sims 2 Ultimate collection

by d1zz1es

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to add The Sims 2 Ultimate collection

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I have been playing The Sims series since 2001 and loving it. Today I heard that people who own The Sims 2 can get the ultimate collection. But the sites say the giveaway has ended. I have a physical copy of The Sims 2 Double Deluxe since 2008 and I too want to get the ultimate collection on my Origin account. Is possible to get it for me or should I just go over the couch and cry for the chance I missed?

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey there,

EA added The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection to everyone's account that had at least one Sims 2 game registered on there.

Unfortunatly the Window to get it is over now Confusedmileysad:

------------------------------------------------- ≧◉◡◉≦ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your case? Please click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" button to reward me!
I'm just a volunteer helper at AHQ!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey there,

EA added The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection to everyone's account that had at least one Sims 2 game registered on there.

Unfortunatly the Window to get it is over now Confusedmileysad:

------------------------------------------------- ≧◉◡◉≦ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your case? Please click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" button to reward me!
I'm just a volunteer helper at AHQ!

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)