Original Post

How to get the administator sign in

★ Novice

The sims 1 how to get the past when it says administrator & priviallages,

Message 1 of 7 (607 Views)

Re: How to get the administator sign in

Community Manager

@Nataliebaby934

The following link has info on setting your Windows user account to have Administrative privileges and how to run a game as an Admin.:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/

Let us know here if that helps you, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (588 Views)

★ Novice

i still cant get it working i dont know how to do it :i need someone to guide me through, ive gotta it installed i just cant get it past the point

Message 3 of 7 (583 Views)

★ Novice

help would be awesome

Message 4 of 7 (582 Views)

Community Manager

@Nataliebaby934

For one-to-one help, you can make contact with an EA Game Advisor.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 7 (579 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Your link does not resolve the issue. can u give a direct answer rather than a false link. i am trying to play C&C Generals deluxe edition but it is asking administrations approval.now ive tried to uninstall it but unable to find the program in my computer.

Message 6 of 7 (500 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @RLG2187,

I've just did a quick clean up of this thread so you may notice some posts have been moved. Apologies, the article EA_Barry linked above has since been archived so that link would no longer redirect correctly. This EA Help article would be more up to date: "PC Connection Troubleshooting". Pop down to the section 'Check your tech' for more on running your game in Origin as Administrator. 

We also have Command and Conquer boards if you're still having issues after those steps and would like to ask the C&C community for advice with this. If you create a thread there, expand on the issue a wee bit, include a screenshot and what steps you've already tried, the C&C Community and Community Managers would be able to see it and join in. In the meantime though, I will need to lock this thread here as this is a Sims board and the thread itself is a bit of an oldie (see forum rules and necroposting). Standard smile

Thanks, 

Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (428 Views)