How to get out of rebellion with Tredony in Sims Medieval for fine loaf recipe

by emmalucyc

Original Post

How to get out of rebellion with Tredony in Sims Medieval for fine loaf recipe

★★ Newbie

okay so i'm currently in the middle of the Ancient Secrets quest and my next task is the merchant has to get two trout and a fine loaf of bread. i can easily get the trout but i can't get the fine loaf because i don't have the recipe to make it. to get the recipe my kingdom needs to be allied with the Tredony territory and then they give you the recipe and it comes up as an option on the oven. if Tredony is 'in rebellion' the recipe won't appear. i am currently 'in rebellion' with tredony so i can't get the recipe and i have no idea how to improve my relationship with tredony and get out of rebellion with them while on this quest? i've tried trading with them loads and it's not doing anything. my quest performance is going down rapidly and i have been sent to the stocks for my poor performance already cos i just can't get past this thing 😞

I am so desperately stuck on this and I don't know what to do because I don't know if it's a bug or if it is actually possible to complete this. If it is possible then please could someone tell me how to get out of 'rebellion' with Tredony while on this quest. Please!! 

Message 1 of 3 (1,205 Views)

Re: How to get out of rebellion with Tredony in Sims Medieval for fine loaf reci

★★★ Newbie
@emmalucyc I’m having the same issue right now…not sure if you ever found a solution ! ?
Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

Re: How to get out of rebellion with Tredony in Sims Medieval for fine loaf reci

Champion

@sarahcampbell_XO , have your tried Carl's Sims guides online?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (622 Views)