[FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Ended (July 31)

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: I want the sims 2 Ultimate Collection

Community Manager

@nui7777 

Hi,

Here is the latest update, we are developing a way to make it so that you can register your key and upgrade to the new Ultimate Collection. You will not already own a legitimate copy however:

How to get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

At this time, all Origin customers who had previously registered their copy of The Sims 2 should now have the newly remastered The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection in their Origin My Games library.

We know that there are a lot of fans of The Sims who may not have had their copy of the game registered on Origin, and we want to reward The Sims fans for their incredible loyalty and commitment to the franchise.

As a result, we are developing an easy way for any eligible customer who owns a physical disc copy of The Sims 2 to upgrade easily to the new Ultimate Collection edition. We will update this article on or before Wednesday July 23 at 10am PT, with detailed instructions on what you need to do to get your own copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

Message 81 of 222 (432 Views)

Can I get the sims 2 ultimate collection?

★★★ Newbie

I have the physical version of the sims 2, can I get the sims 2 ultimate collection?

I still have box and CD key with me.

Thanks

Message 82 of 222 (424 Views)

University product key won't work in Origin

★★★ Newbie

I saw on the internet that they had the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for those players that still had some copy of a Sims 2 game (base game or expanison/stuff) lying around. I'm trying to register it with Origin, and it tells me that the key is wrong. Can someone please help or tell me how to manage it?

Message 83 of 222 (425 Views)

I want the sims 2 Ultimate Collection

★ Novice

I want the sims 2 Ultimate CollectionConfusedmileyhappy:

Message 84 of 222 (435 Views)

I want The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

★★★ Newbie

I want The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection how i get it?

Message 85 of 222 (434 Views)

The Sims 2 ultimate collection

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I heard you will give us The Sims 2 Ultimate collection for free if we have the old The Sims 2 ?

I've got the CD keys and CD but haven't digital activate it, will I  get the game? 

Message 86 of 222 (438 Views)

I want the sims 2 Ultimate Collection

★★★ Newbie

What I need to do to get it? I have The sims2 CD already.

Message 87 of 222 (429 Views)

Wanting The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have bought The Sims 2 years ago. It is legitimized. I'm in Thailand. Some of expansion packs are left though. Can I get the sims 2 ultimate collecttion?

Message 88 of 222 (441 Views)

I want the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

★★★ Newbie

I want the sims 2 ultimate collection.

Message 89 of 222 (430 Views)

Re: I want the sims 2 Ultimate Collection

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for reply.

Is it OK if I have not all expansion pack / stuff pack of physical and CD key ?

My 2nd CD of main game has been scratched and I cannot even re-install main game 

after I re-installed windows.

Really can't wait Ultimate Collection to open bekery and flower shop again !

Message 90 of 222 (430 Views)