[FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Ended (July 31)

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: I want the sims 2 Ultimate Collection but I have CDKEY

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 51 of 222 (891 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - PLEASE POST HERE

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

What you have to do is go to this http://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/new/? address, sign in to Origin and then ask to speak with an EA representative, and say you want to register the retail copy of The Sims 2 on Origin.  They will ask for the CD-key and maybe ask a few security questions and then they give you a code to add the Ultimate Collection to your account, if not they will add it to your account manually.  If they say something else and it doesn't work, just try again - I had to speak to them a total of three times to get through to someone that finally gave me the code, so you may have to try a few times to get it to work.  I used the live chat and they were very easy and friendly to speak to, so I would suggest using that option as well, but you can also request them to call you, or you can call them.  Hopefully I won't get banned or something for posting this.  :robotvery-happy:

Message 52 of 222 (904 Views)

★★★ Novice

Help me please, Many town in base game, Expansion Pack game are lost in The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. I can uninstalled and re-installed game. But that problem are have to same again.

Before I play a game. I get a pop-up screen (My game is a Thai language) "You are running low on disk space and may encounter problems with your game under these conditions. Are you sure you want to launch the game?" //Sorry for my english.

Message 53 of 222 (890 Views)

The sims 2 Ultimate collection

★★★ Newbie

I want the sims 2 Ultimate Collection  plz Confusedmileylol:

Message 54 of 222 (878 Views)

I want the sims 2 Ultimate Collection

★★★ Newbie

I want the sims 2 Ultumate Collection.

Message 55 of 222 (879 Views)

★★ Novice

I have heard that you guys are giving away The Sims 2. I was wondering what to do to obtain one.

Please please please say yes. My computer is so low-tech that I cannot play any further Sims game beyond the sims 2 TT

Message 56 of 222 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 57 of 222 (896 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can't live-chat with EA's customers as I live in Greece, and I own the physical copy of the base game of The Sims 2... Do I still get a chance of receiving The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection? For instance, if you can give me an e-mail address and I'll send you a photo of my physical copy of the game AND its serial number?

I'm so worried! Thank you for reading this and please enlighten me soon! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 58 of 222 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Please, I want to play sims 2 Ultimate Collection Please, Please, Thank you

Message 59 of 222 (803 Views)

Hi , I'd like to redeem my original The Sims 2 code for The Sims 2 Ultimate edition on Origins

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Message 60 of 222 (851 Views)