[FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Ended (July 31)

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 2 Ultimate collection

★★ Novice

Hi there,

I purchased the Sims 2 games years ago as they were released. I did have them registered  back then, but they don't show up in my Origin 'My Games' section. I assume this is because I registered them before that was even a thing. What I'm wondering is if you still have the original registrations in your records? Or, if not, can I register my Sims 2 base game today and still make the cut off for in order to recieve the ultimate collection. 

Because while I own all the physical copies of the expansions, I only bought some of the stuff packs, and obviously it would be awesome to have everything on the computer rather than find my physical copies when I want to play.

I hope this makes sense, and am excited to hear from you soon!

Thank you for your time!

Margaret

Message 11 of 222 (1,895 Views)

Uninstalling previous Sims 2 games for Ultimate Collection?

★★ Novice

Do I have to uninstall all of the previous Sims 2 games that I have in order to install the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection? Thank you! Standard smile

Message 12 of 222 (1,895 Views)

Trying to register Sims 2 disk version on Origin so I can receive the Ultimate Collection

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I talked to a game advisor on live chat and gave them my code for Sims 2 (original 4 disk version) so I could get Sims 2 Ultimate Collection but I don't think it ever got registered on Origin and I never got the UC either. How can I get my original disk version of Sims 2 on Origin so I can get the UC?

Message 13 of 222 (1,912 Views)

The sims 2- Orgin

★ Novice

So I own The Sims 2 game for PC, but I am unaware of how to download it onto my Orgin account? Everytime I type in the promo code it comes back with a message saying that the code is not valid. Please help! I really want to be able to get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection from EA Standard smile

Message 14 of 222 (1,909 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - PLEASE POST HERE

Hero

@MaliseFairewind  @tmylm_Demetria  Please refer to the first post. If you have further questions, feel free to ask

@nyamisims They need to register the digital deluxe to your account so you need to talk to another game advisor

@AlexTheFajita If you want to install everything and don't have yet, I believe so. If you already have everything, you can continue playing with the old one just as well (my opinion only)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 222 (1,878 Views)

★★ Novice

No me deja registrar el juego ni sus expansiones , tengo la collecion completa fisica , me gustaria poder tenerla en forma digital ya que algunos discos estan en mal estado y desde que cambie mi pc no he podido volver a jugar , me parece muy injusto que solo admita codigos desde 2009 , yo he comprado todos los discos desde el 2004 en su lanzamiento original , agradeceria una respuesta positiva para poder tener el formato en origin GRACIAS

Message 16 of 222 (1,877 Views)

Hero

@lorenasaravia Moved your other post to the spanish forum. Please continue there. This is english only. Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 222 (1,870 Views)

★★ Novice

What if I don't own The Sims 2 Deluxe? I have the base game and all EPs but I don't have Deluxe itself.

Message 18 of 222 (1,866 Views)

★ Novice

If I redeemed TS2 on Origin TODAY when will, if at all. I get Ultimate Collection?

Message 19 of 222 (1,845 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Does this have Mac OS compatibility? Can't find any definite info D:

Bootcamp is simply not an option for me, as I'd have to pay for Windows 7 + Divide my hard drive space.

Message 20 of 222 (1,806 Views)