Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Updated (July 31)

by Megaroni2013

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

If I redeemed the code I can still download the game.. does this also mean if I have technical problems I can uninstall the game and redownload it? I experienced some problems after it was installed in the wrong place and after moving some other documents to make it run where it was I exidently must have moved something I should not have...So I wouls like to uninstall it and re install it but I don't know  if I have to redownload it and if I can redownload it..

Message 211 of 222 (879 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Updated (July 23)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have the sims ultimate collection and this happens to me. i upgraded my pc so i formated and reinstalled all my stuff, one of them, the sims 2 :ultimate collection, but when i try to run the game a pop up appears saying that a code is needed. help.

Message 212 of 222 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the Physical Copy of the game, but Origin will not accept the CDkey as a game code. Is there a way I can get the Ultimate Collection?

Message 213 of 222 (768 Views)

Re: [FAQ] The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection - Updated (July 23)

★★★ Newbie

i  have all the expantion packs but none will work with the cd help

Message 214 of 222 (727 Views)

Hero

Unfortunatly the Window to get it is over now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 215 of 222 (712 Views)

★ Novice

I wasn't even aware that the ultimate collection was being given out until a few days ago and I have purchased every base game, expansion & stuff pack, and store content available since the game first came out. I also received an early demo of the sims 4 create a sim, so why was I not told about this and why didn't I receive one? I'm very disappointed... and now I cannot even register the sims 2 games that I didn't register on origin.

Message 216 of 222 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here megaroni2013.  I understand a timed give-away for people without the game.  But owners of physical copies should have no limit on the Ultimated Collection.  Especially since most of us have also been supporting the franchise through sims 3 as well.

Message 217 of 222 (676 Views)

★ Novice

I agree.

PS - I can't register my Cd copies too.

I tried to register them on EA site and I succeded, but they don't appear on origin.

Message 218 of 222 (659 Views)

★ Novice

I did buy pretty much all of the Sims 2 and Exps, and just found out about the ultimate collection give away, I know the I-Love-The-Sims code ended just yesterday....

I sold all my sims2 discs when I bought sims 3 so don't have any sims 2 codes to redeem, is there any way to get the collection still? As you can see from my account I have redeemed lots of codes in the past, so feel that I should still be able go get a copy of the Ultimate Collection but can't find it on the website anywhere, or in my games library.

Please help

Vicky

Message 219 of 222 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is **bleep**, I have spent loads of money on the sims....

I have been a member on EA and the Sims.com for who knows how long, I was even a Test Player for The Sims Online years ago.

I didnt even get an email about this, what a sham....

Message 220 of 222 (626 Views)